You know, I do know SEO….that’s Search Engine Optimization and it’s a ever-changing set of tasks and searches that enables one to “push” a clients site up higher and higher in a search engine for certain key words. You need to have some real experience in developing those keywords by sitting ‘in’ for the potential web customer before you do very much at all. You need to understand how Google et al use their indexes and proprietary algos to operate their search responses. You need to have tested hundreds and hundreds and in our case thousands of methods to rank for those keywords for a client to even try to get up onto page 1. You need to both be able to hypothesize, then test, then analyze, then re-hypontesize, then re-test, then re-analyze….well that loop never ever changes…but for some of us that’s truly FUN!
Innovation Park Canada
2015 LOCAL Search!
2015 Local Search Ranking Factors Survey!
Great SEO Whitepapers
Our Google LOCAL SEO Whitepaper!
DIYSEO: SEO Software for Small Businesses!
Follow Us Online!
Our LinkedIN Company Profile!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- SEOs of the 90s Who Are Still Rockin’ It Today!
- The RIM Confederacy: Pirates Video
- The Return of Google Authorship…maybe?
- Weekly SEO Foundation Tasks
- Mobile App Development — it’s a Process!
- Deep Dive into the Local Search @ Local U!
- Announcing the 2015 LOCAL Search Ranking Factor Results
- Fabulous Infographic Fridays!
- Local University: SEO Knowledge in One Day!
- Your Weekly SEO Foundation Tasks!
Online Marketing Success!
Our Online Marketing Success Book over at Amazon can be purchased either as an eBook for your Kindle or computer or as a printed book too....
Our Own Google.ca Stats!
2012 DiFIZEN of the Year!
The inuagural Mark Chamberlain DiFizen of the Year award was presented to Jim Rudnick at The Big DiF on March 29, 2012.
2012 Outstanding Business Awards!
The Hamilton Spectator reports
on same here...
Click here to see our
Speaking Engagements page...