You know, I do know SEO….that’s Search Engine Optimization and it’s a ever-changing set of tasks and searches that enables one to “push” a clients site up higher and higher in a search engine for certain key words. You need to have some real experience in developing those keywords by sitting ‘in’ for the potential web customer before you do very much at all. You need to understand how Google et al use their indexes and proprietary algos to operate their search responses. You need to have tested hundreds and hundreds and in our case thousands of methods to rank for those keywords for a client to even try to get up onto page 1. You need to both be able to hypothesize, then test, then analyze, then re-hypontesize, then re-test, then re-analyze….well that loop never ever changes…but for some of us that’s truly FUN!
Invest in Hamilton!
Crowdfunding in #HamOnt
Innovation Park Canada
Cheap Android tablets
2014 LOCAL Search!
2014 Local Search Ranking Factors Survey!
Build Leads with SEO!
Great SEO Whitepapers
Our Google LOCAL SEO Whitepaper!
DIYSEO: SEO Software for Small Businesses!
Follow Us Online!
Our LinkedIN Company Profile!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Does SEO Still Matter?
- SMB: Local SEO Shortcuts!
- StartUp Weekend Hamilton:Maker Edition
- Re:Post – “How to Perform the Ultimate Local SEO Audit”
- Does Your Firm Monitor Employee Social Media Output?
- About Twitter Analytics…you Know You Have Them, Right?
- Is Your TITLE tag Properly Optimized?
- My eBook is Out Soon!
- Diving Deep Into the 2014 Local Search Ranking Factors Report
- Announcing the 2014 Local Search Ranking Factors Results!
Our Own Google.ca Stats!
2012 DiFIZEN of the Year!
The inuagural Mark Chamberlain DiFizen of the Year award was presented to Jim Rudnick at The Big DiF on March 29, 2012.
2012 Outstanding Business Awards!
The Hamilton Spectator reports
on same here...
Click here to see our
Speaking Engagements page...