We live and breathe, SEO. We run reports daily, sometimes twice a day and when Google makes changes like so many times last year, we run them three or four times daily. We compare and contrast what we find in the rankings and then hypothesize as to the “why” the Google algo handled our client’s sites and in what manner we can learn from same. SEO is our life, and for that we of course, like to use the absolutely top-notch BEST tools out there.
Invest in Hamilton!
Crowdfunding in #HamOnt
Innovation Park Canada
Toronto Apartments Furnished
World's cheapest Android tablet
We're Mentoring and Speaking at the Canada 3.0 Conference!
Our Mobile POS System!
Build Leads with SEO!
Great SEO Whitepapers
Our Google LOCAL SEO Whitepaper!
DIYSEO: SEO Software for Small Businesses!
Follow Us Online!
Our LinkedIN Company Profile!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- DeadDuck: Google Authorship is Dead!
- Google Pigeon UpDate: What you Gotta Know!
- LOCAL SEO: A Checklist for On-Page Factors!
- Local SEO Ranking Factors:On the Case!
- Do You Use Long-Tail Keywords? You Should!
- HTTPS is Now a Ranking Signal!
- Negative SEO: A Funny Guide….maybe?
- Search Engines: There’s LOTS more than only Google!
- Revisting the HillTop Algo: AuthorRank Lives!
- FabFriday: How Search Works from Google!
Our Own Google.ca Stats!
2012 DiFIZEN of the Year!
The inuagural Mark Chamberlain DiFizen of the Year award was presented to Jim Rudnick at The Big DiF on March 29, 2012.
2012 Outstanding Business Awards!
The Hamilton Spectator reports
on same here...
Click here to see our
Speaking Engagements page...