We live and breathe, SEO. We run reports daily, sometimes twice a day and when Google makes changes like so many times last year, we run them three or four times daily. We compare and contrast what we find in the rankings and then hypothesize as to the “why” the Google algo handled our client’s sites and in what manner we can learn from same. SEO is our life, and for that we of course, like to use the absolutely top-notch BEST tools out there.
Invest in Hamilton!
Crowdfunding in #HamOnt
Innovation Park Canada
Cheap Android tablets
2014 LOCAL Search!
2014 Local Search Ranking Factors Survey!
Build Leads with SEO!
Great SEO Whitepapers
Our Google LOCAL SEO Whitepaper!
DIYSEO: SEO Software for Small Businesses!
Follow Us Online!
Our LinkedIN Company Profile!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- MIPs Entrepreneurship Fair 2014 – A True Success!
- Does SEO Still Matter?
- SMB: Local SEO Shortcuts!
- StartUp Weekend Hamilton:Maker Edition
- Re:Post – “How to Perform the Ultimate Local SEO Audit”
- Does Your Firm Monitor Employee Social Media Output?
- About Twitter Analytics…you Know You Have Them, Right?
- Is Your TITLE tag Properly Optimized?
- My eBook is Out Soon!
- Diving Deep Into the 2014 Local Search Ranking Factors Report
Our Own Google.ca Stats!
2012 DiFIZEN of the Year!
The inuagural Mark Chamberlain DiFizen of the Year award was presented to Jim Rudnick at The Big DiF on March 29, 2012.
2012 Outstanding Business Awards!
The Hamilton Spectator reports
on same here...
Click here to see our
Speaking Engagements page...