Okay, disclosure first….I’m not a young man anymore, but at my age I would think that I’ve just about seen most of the scams that there are – and have a sceptical eye that is well trained. I mean when you recognize a scam, you know instantly that the type of sender of same, is an idiot if they think I’m gonna fall for that. But maybe not…..as was evidenced this past week in my own life, eh!
Invest in Hamilton!
Crowdfunding in #HamOnt
Innovation Park Canada
Cheap Android tablets
2014 LOCAL Search!
2014 Local Search Ranking Factors Survey!
Build Leads with SEO!
Great SEO Whitepapers
Our Google LOCAL SEO Whitepaper!
DIYSEO: SEO Software for Small Businesses!
Follow Us Online!
Our LinkedIN Company Profile!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- SEO Podcasts: A New Way to Learn SEO!
- FabFriday Is Infographics Day, eh!
- Need Infographic Development Sources?
- FabFriday: On Something Else…
- Post-Launch SEO Thinking Can Be Too Late!
- It’s FabFriday Infographics Day!
- SEO in 2015: Opportunity Knocks!
- Blog Posting Closed: Till 2015, eh!
- What Might be Affecting your LOCAL Search Rankings?
- Do You Have Unrealistic SEO Campaign Expectations?
Our Own Google.ca Stats!
2012 DiFIZEN of the Year!
The inuagural Mark Chamberlain DiFizen of the Year award was presented to Jim Rudnick at The Big DiF on March 29, 2012.
2012 Outstanding Business Awards!
The Hamilton Spectator reports
on same here...
Click here to see our
Speaking Engagements page...