Huh? Google? Well, yes….a large part – well in fact just about every hour or so, I am running web searches for clients, on clients, on client products, on channel partners, on just about every single thing that you can imagine. And when you do that, when you run search after search, using everything from the Google tool bar to google.ca to tools that wring those results from the Google index….you find out quickly that yup, Google fights back.
Crowdfunding in #HamOnt
Innovation Park Canada
Toronto Furnished Apartments
World's cheapest Android tablet
We're Mentoring and Speaking at the Canada 3.0 Conference!
Our Mobile POS System!
Build Leads with SEO!
Great SEO Whitepapers
Our Google LOCAL SEO Whitepaper!
DIYSEO: SEO Software for Small Businesses!
Follow Us Online!
Our LinkedIN Company Profile!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Revisting the HillTop Algo: AuthorRank Lives!
- FabFriday: How Search Works from Google!
- Shhhh!!! Google Quality Rater Guidelines 2014 is Leaked!
- I Own The World’s Cheapest Android tablet!
- #JerkTech: Is ReservationHop a Disruptor or Not?
- FabFriday means Infographics For Sure!
- Let’s Make the CASL Act an Annual Event!
- #HamOnt Wins: Innovation Night Summer Showdown!
- Local SEO Education a la Moz!
- FabFriday is our Infographic Day!
Our KKT INTERACTIVE Knowledgebase!
your own copy of our
Online Marketing Program eBook in .pdf format...
Our Own Google.ca Stats!
2012 DiFIZEN of the Year!
The inuagural Mark Chamberlain DiFizen of the Year award was presented to Jim Rudnick at The Big DiF on March 29, 2012.
2012 Outstanding Business Awards!
The Hamilton Spectator reports
on same here...
Click here to see our
Speaking Engagements page...