Huh? Google? Well, yes….a large part – well in fact just about every hour or so, I am running web searches for clients, on clients, on client products, on channel partners, on just about every single thing that you can imagine. And when you do that, when you run search after search, using everything from the Google tool bar to google.ca to tools that wring those results from the Google index….you find out quickly that yup, Google fights back.
Funeral Homes & Services
Innovation Park Canada
ProfitHR & MMI interviews
Leather Cleaning Products
Bad Customer Service!
We're Mentoring and Speaking at the Canada 3.0 Conference!
Our Mobile POS System!
Build Leads with SEO!
Great SEO Whitepapers
Our Google LOCAL SEO Whitepaper!
DIYSEO: SEO Software for Small Businesses!
Follow Us Online!
Our LinkedIN Company Profile!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- DIY SEO:Learn Your Link Building Basics!
- Fabulous Friday: It’s Infographics Once Again!
- Waterdown WildWing Still Sucks!
- SB Partners:Next Gen CEO Forums
- Lead Generation Revisited: A Checklist for Success!
- VistaShift & the Power of Perspectives
- Innovation Night: Another IF #HamOnt Success!
- Blogging for Success: It Works, eh!
- Sophos: A New Whitepaper on Web Malware Attacks!
- Thoughts on 500 Million Lines of Code…
Our Own Google.ca Stats!
2012 DiFIZEN of the Year!
The inuagural Mark Chamberlain DiFizen of the Year award was presented to Jim Rudnick at The Big DiF on March 29, 2012.
2012 Outstanding Business Awards!
The Hamilton Spectator reports
on same here...
Click here to see our
Speaking Engagements page...