Huh? Google? Well, yes….a large part – well in fact just about every hour or so, I am running web searches for clients, on clients, on client products, on channel partners, on just about every single thing that you can imagine. And when you do that, when you run search after search, using everything from the Google tool bar to google.ca to tools that wring those results from the Google index….you find out quickly that yup, Google fights back.
Invest in Hamilton!
Crowdfunding in #HamOnt
Innovation Park Canada
Cheap Android tablets
We're Mentoring and Speaking at the Canada 3.0 Conference!
Our Mobile POS System!
Build Leads with SEO!
Great SEO Whitepapers
Our Google LOCAL SEO Whitepaper!
DIYSEO: SEO Software for Small Businesses!
Follow Us Online!
Our LinkedIN Company Profile!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- UIX Testing: How to Find your Site’s Mistakes!
- Network Building: A Game Plan
- Information Publishing: Are Books Worth more than eBooks?
- FabFriday is Infographics Fun!
- How NOT to use LinkedIn for Business!
- Fabulous Friday: A Time for Directory Lists!
- DeadDuck: Google Authorship is Dead!
- Google Pigeon UpDate: What you Gotta Know!
- LOCAL SEO: A Checklist for On-Page Factors!
- Local SEO Ranking Factors:On the Case!
Our Own Google.ca Stats!
2012 DiFIZEN of the Year!
The inuagural Mark Chamberlain DiFizen of the Year award was presented to Jim Rudnick at The Big DiF on March 29, 2012.
2012 Outstanding Business Awards!
The Hamilton Spectator reports
on same here...
Click here to see our
Speaking Engagements page...