Huh? Google? Well, yes….a large part – well in fact just about every hour or so, I am running web searches for clients, on clients, on client products, on channel partners, on just about every single thing that you can imagine. And when you do that, when you run search after search, using everything from the Google tool bar to google.ca to tools that wring those results from the Google index….you find out quickly that yup, Google fights back.
Crowdfunding in #HamOnt
Innovation Park Canada
ProfitHR & MMI interviews
Leather Cleaning Products
We're Mentoring and Speaking at the Canada 3.0 Conference!
Our Mobile POS System!
Build Leads with SEO!
Great SEO Whitepapers
Our Google LOCAL SEO Whitepaper!
DIYSEO: SEO Software for Small Businesses!
Follow Us Online!
Our LinkedIN Company Profile!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Innovation Factory’s First Innovation Night at McMaster!
- NEWS: Powered by Search Merger Creates New Digital Marketing Agency
- FundHamOnt: We Have a Great First Campaign!
- Google Scraper Report Form: Algo or Manual We Wonder?
- Seth Knows Best!
- Launched: FundHamOnt.com is Live!
- Lead Scammers: Don’t get Caught, eh!
- Tools: What Every SEO Practitioner Needs!
- Manual vs Algo Penalties: What’s the Worst?
- Canada Day 2014 Launches our New Canuck Anti-Spam Law!
Our Own Google.ca Stats!
2012 DiFIZEN of the Year!
The inuagural Mark Chamberlain DiFizen of the Year award was presented to Jim Rudnick at The Big DiF on March 29, 2012.
2012 Outstanding Business Awards!
The Hamilton Spectator reports
on same here...
Click here to see our
Speaking Engagements page...