Huh? Google? Well, yes….a large part – well in fact just about every hour or so, I am running web searches for clients, on clients, on client products, on channel partners, on just about every single thing that you can imagine. And when you do that, when you run search after search, using everything from the Google tool bar to google.ca to tools that wring those results from the Google index….you find out quickly that yup, Google fights back.
Crowdfunding in #HamOnt
Innovation Park Canada
2014 LOCAL Search!
2014 Local Search Ranking Factors Survey!
Build Leads with SEO!
Great SEO Whitepapers
Our Google LOCAL SEO Whitepaper!
DIYSEO: SEO Software for Small Businesses!
Follow Us Online!
Our LinkedIN Company Profile!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- FabFriday Infographic: DuckDuckGo vs Google!
- FabFriday Means It’s Infographic Day, eh!
- Grow your Site some Evergreen Content for SEO!
- Fab Friday the 13th: Infographics Day
- In-House SEO Fails!
- FabFriday means Infographics, eh!
- Google+ NEWS: Splitsville is here!!!
- Canuck Net Neutrality: Yes Please!!!
- LOCAL Search Resources: URLs that Count!
- Citation Search: How to Find out Where to List?
Our Own Google.ca Stats!
2012 DiFIZEN of the Year!
The inuagural Mark Chamberlain DiFizen of the Year award was presented to Jim Rudnick at The Big DiF on March 29, 2012.
2012 Outstanding Business Awards!
The Hamilton Spectator reports
on same here...
Click here to see our
Speaking Engagements page...