A great way to start off your week would be to go over to Mixergy.com, and listen to almost a full hour of an interview with Guy Kawasaki….on many topics! It’s absolutely the best way to invest an hour to listen and watch as he expounds on many topics — from his new book “Enchantment” to what he charges for a speaking engagement – but wait there’s more…lots lots more!
Crowdfunding in #HamOnt
Innovation Park Canada
Toronto Furnished Apartments
World's cheapest Android tablet
We're Mentoring and Speaking at the Canada 3.0 Conference!
Our Mobile POS System!
Build Leads with SEO!
Great SEO Whitepapers
Our Google LOCAL SEO Whitepaper!
DIYSEO: SEO Software for Small Businesses!
Follow Us Online!
Our LinkedIN Company Profile!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Revisting the HillTop Algo: AuthorRank Lives!
- FabFriday: How Search Works from Google!
- Shhhh!!! Google Quality Rater Guidelines 2014 is Leaked!
- I Own The World’s Cheapest Android tablet!
- #JerkTech: Is ReservationHop a Disruptor or Not?
- FabFriday means Infographics For Sure!
- Let’s Make the CASL Act an Annual Event!
- #HamOnt Wins: Innovation Night Summer Showdown!
- Local SEO Education a la Moz!
- FabFriday is our Infographic Day!
Our KKT INTERACTIVE Knowledgebase!
your own copy of our
Online Marketing Program eBook in .pdf format...
Our Own Google.ca Stats!
2012 DiFIZEN of the Year!
The inuagural Mark Chamberlain DiFizen of the Year award was presented to Jim Rudnick at The Big DiF on March 29, 2012.
2012 Outstanding Business Awards!
The Hamilton Spectator reports
on same here...
Click here to see our
Speaking Engagements page...