A great way to start off your week would be to go over to Mixergy.com, and listen to almost a full hour of an interview with Guy Kawasaki….on many topics! It’s absolutely the best way to invest an hour to listen and watch as he expounds on many topics — from his new book “Enchantment” to what he charges for a speaking engagement – but wait there’s more…lots lots more!
Crowdfunding in #HamOnt
Innovation Park Canada
ProfitHR & MMI interviews
We're Mentoring and Speaking at the Canada 3.0 Conference!
Our Mobile POS System!
Build Leads with SEO!
Great SEO Whitepapers
Our Google LOCAL SEO Whitepaper!
DIYSEO: SEO Software for Small Businesses!
Follow Us Online!
Our LinkedIN Company Profile!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Fab Friday Infographics on Promoting your Just Published Blog Post!
- Use Google to Gain Link Niche Success!
- FabFriday Infographics: What Works for SEO!
- Google’s New Web Search Results Display Differences!
- Social Media and The Good Wife TV Furor!
- FabFriday: It’s Infographics Time!
- DIY SEO: How Much Should an SEO Program Cost?
- 43North: City Building for Millions!
- Great Google+ Infographic from Chris Brogan!
- Innovation Factory’s First Innovation Night at McMaster!
Our Own Google.ca Stats!
2012 DiFIZEN of the Year!
The inuagural Mark Chamberlain DiFizen of the Year award was presented to Jim Rudnick at The Big DiF on March 29, 2012.
2012 Outstanding Business Awards!
The Hamilton Spectator reports
on same here...
Click here to see our
Speaking Engagements page...