A great way to start off your week would be to go over to Mixergy.com, and listen to almost a full hour of an interview with Guy Kawasaki….on many topics! It’s absolutely the best way to invest an hour to listen and watch as he expounds on many topics — from his new book “Enchantment” to what he charges for a speaking engagement – but wait there’s more…lots lots more!
Bad Credit Car Loans
Truck Driving Jobs
We're Mentoring and Speaking at the Canada 3.0 Conference!
Our Mobile POS System!
Build Leads with SEO!
Great SEO Whitepapers
Our Google LOCAL SEO Whitepaper!
DIYSEO: SEO Software for Small Businesses!
Follow Us Online!
Our LinkedIN Company Profile!
- BubBye Zagat Restaurant Reviews:Hello Stars!
- SEO: Your On Page Optimization Checklist!
- On Responsive Design: A Idea has Legs
- Google Analytics Reports: New from Visual.ly!
- #HamOnt Chamber has a new CEO!
- StartUpWeekendHamilton:3 – Another Great #HamOnt Success!
- Friday SEO Share: Usability is STILL Best Practices!
- #HamOnt: Women Entrepreneurship Quick Pitch Competition
- DIY Search:Using Google Effectively Requires Skill, eh!
- Friday SEO Sharing: Use Color to Attract Leads!
Our Own Google.ca Stats!
2012 DiFIZEN of the Year!
The inuagural Mark Chamberlain DiFizen of the Year award was presented to Jim Rudnick at The Big DiF on March 29, 2012.
2012 Outstanding Business Awards!
The Hamilton Spectator reports
on same here...
Begin Your Own DIY SEO Campaign!
Click here to see our
Speaking Engagements page...