A great way to start off your week would be to go over to Mixergy.com, and listen to almost a full hour of an interview with Guy Kawasaki….on many topics! It’s absolutely the best way to invest an hour to listen and watch as he expounds on many topics — from his new book “Enchantment” to what he charges for a speaking engagement – but wait there’s more…lots lots more!
Invest in Hamilton!
Crowdfunding in #HamOnt
Innovation Park Canada
Cheap Android tablets
2014 LOCAL Search!
2014 Local Search Ranking Factors Survey!
Build Leads with SEO!
Great SEO Whitepapers
Our Google LOCAL SEO Whitepaper!
DIYSEO: SEO Software for Small Businesses!
Follow Us Online!
Our LinkedIN Company Profile!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- SEO Podcasts: A New Way to Learn SEO!
- FabFriday Is Infographics Day, eh!
- Need Infographic Development Sources?
- FabFriday: On Something Else…
- Post-Launch SEO Thinking Can Be Too Late!
- It’s FabFriday Infographics Day!
- SEO in 2015: Opportunity Knocks!
- Blog Posting Closed: Till 2015, eh!
- What Might be Affecting your LOCAL Search Rankings?
- Do You Have Unrealistic SEO Campaign Expectations?
Our Own Google.ca Stats!
2012 DiFIZEN of the Year!
The inuagural Mark Chamberlain DiFizen of the Year award was presented to Jim Rudnick at The Big DiF on March 29, 2012.
2012 Outstanding Business Awards!
The Hamilton Spectator reports
on same here...
Click here to see our
Speaking Engagements page...