Ahh….Friday again…and as usual it’s been a heck of a week in SEO land! Many many small issues arise throughout a week of working on SEO Campaigns for clients and this past one was no exception. As many of you know, I visit about 200+ sites each and every morning that are news related, opinion related, blog posts, forums, bulletin boards and even still newsgroups looking for the latest “bleeding edge” SEO tactics and this weeks visits once again pointed out a few real winners!
Innovation Park Canada
2015 LOCAL Search!
2015 Local Search Ranking Factors Survey!
Great SEO Whitepapers
Our Google LOCAL SEO Whitepaper!
DIYSEO: SEO Software for Small Businesses!
Follow Us Online!
Our LinkedIN Company Profile!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- SEOs of the 90s Who Are Still Rockin’ It Today!
- The RIM Confederacy: Pirates Video
- The Return of Google Authorship…maybe?
- Weekly SEO Foundation Tasks
- Mobile App Development — it’s a Process!
- Deep Dive into the Local Search @ Local U!
- Announcing the 2015 LOCAL Search Ranking Factor Results
- Fabulous Infographic Fridays!
- Local University: SEO Knowledge in One Day!
- Your Weekly SEO Foundation Tasks!
Online Marketing Success!
Our Online Marketing Success Book over at Amazon can be purchased either as an eBook for your Kindle or computer or as a printed book too....
Our Own Google.ca Stats!
2012 DiFIZEN of the Year!
The inuagural Mark Chamberlain DiFizen of the Year award was presented to Jim Rudnick at The Big DiF on March 29, 2012.
2012 Outstanding Business Awards!
The Hamilton Spectator reports
on same here...
Click here to see our
Speaking Engagements page...