Ahh….Friday again…and as usual it’s been a heck of a week in SEO land! Many many small issues arise throughout a week of working on SEO Campaigns for clients and this past one was no exception. As many of you know, I visit about 200+ sites each and every morning that are news related, opinion related, blog posts, forums, bulletin boards and even still newsgroups looking for the latest “bleeding edge” SEO tactics and this weeks visits once again pointed out a few real winners!
Invest in Hamilton!
Crowdfunding in #HamOnt
Innovation Park Canada
Cheap Android tablets
2014 LOCAL Search!
2014 Local Search Ranking Factors Survey!
Build Leads with SEO!
Great SEO Whitepapers
Our Google LOCAL SEO Whitepaper!
DIYSEO: SEO Software for Small Businesses!
Follow Us Online!
Our LinkedIN Company Profile!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Happy Fifth Birthday to CanuckSEO.com!
- Run a Competitor’s Audit to Learn About your Own Site!
- MIPs Entrepreneurship Fair 2014 – A True Success!
- Does SEO Still Matter?
- SMB: Local SEO Shortcuts!
- StartUp Weekend Hamilton:Maker Edition
- Re:Post – “How to Perform the Ultimate Local SEO Audit”
- Does Your Firm Monitor Employee Social Media Output?
- About Twitter Analytics…you Know You Have Them, Right?
- Is Your TITLE tag Properly Optimized?
Our Own Google.ca Stats!
2012 DiFIZEN of the Year!
The inuagural Mark Chamberlain DiFizen of the Year award was presented to Jim Rudnick at The Big DiF on March 29, 2012.
2012 Outstanding Business Awards!
The Hamilton Spectator reports
on same here...
Click here to see our
Speaking Engagements page...