Ahh….Friday again…and as usual it’s been a heck of a week in SEO land! Many many small issues arise throughout a week of working on SEO Campaigns for clients and this past one was no exception. As many of you know, I visit about 200+ sites each and every morning that are news related, opinion related, blog posts, forums, bulletin boards and even still newsgroups looking for the latest “bleeding edge” SEO tactics and this weeks visits once again pointed out a few real winners!
Funeral Homes & Services
Innovation Park Canada
ProfitHR & MMI interviews
Leather Cleaning Products
Bad Customer Service!
We're Mentoring and Speaking at the Canada 3.0 Conference!
Our Mobile POS System!
Build Leads with SEO!
Great SEO Whitepapers
Our Google LOCAL SEO Whitepaper!
DIYSEO: SEO Software for Small Businesses!
Follow Us Online!
Our LinkedIN Company Profile!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- DIY SEO:Learn Your Link Building Basics!
- Fabulous Friday: It’s Infographics Once Again!
- Waterdown WildWing Still Sucks!
- SB Partners:Next Gen CEO Forums
- Lead Generation Revisited: A Checklist for Success!
- VistaShift & the Power of Perspectives
- Innovation Night: Another IF #HamOnt Success!
- Blogging for Success: It Works, eh!
- Sophos: A New Whitepaper on Web Malware Attacks!
- Thoughts on 500 Million Lines of Code…
Our Own Google.ca Stats!
2012 DiFIZEN of the Year!
The inuagural Mark Chamberlain DiFizen of the Year award was presented to Jim Rudnick at The Big DiF on March 29, 2012.
2012 Outstanding Business Awards!
The Hamilton Spectator reports
on same here...
Click here to see our
Speaking Engagements page...