Well through the week I’m often at the Innovation Destination milieu, at our beautiful McMaster Innovation Park where startup entrepreneurs drop by on a daily basis. Not all or even a major number wander over to say “hi” and ask for some advice/counsel…but the ocasional one does in an off-hand sort of way….as when I ask “what’s new” I usually then get a list of current issues, problems and crossroads that they’re facing…
Funeral Homes & Services
Innovation Park Canada
ProfitHR & MMI interviews
Leather Cleaning Products
Bad Customer Service!
We're Mentoring and Speaking at the Canada 3.0 Conference!
Our Mobile POS System!
Build Leads with SEO!
Great SEO Whitepapers
Our Google LOCAL SEO Whitepaper!
DIYSEO: SEO Software for Small Businesses!
Follow Us Online!
Our LinkedIN Company Profile!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- DIY SEO:Learn Your Link Building Basics!
- Fabulous Friday: It’s Infographics Once Again!
- Waterdown WildWing Still Sucks!
- SB Partners:Next Gen CEO Forums
- Lead Generation Revisited: A Checklist for Success!
- VistaShift & the Power of Perspectives
- Innovation Night: Another IF #HamOnt Success!
- Blogging for Success: It Works, eh!
- Sophos: A New Whitepaper on Web Malware Attacks!
- Thoughts on 500 Million Lines of Code…
Our Own Google.ca Stats!
2012 DiFIZEN of the Year!
The inuagural Mark Chamberlain DiFizen of the Year award was presented to Jim Rudnick at The Big DiF on March 29, 2012.
2012 Outstanding Business Awards!
The Hamilton Spectator reports
on same here...
Click here to see our
Speaking Engagements page...