Well through the week I’m often at the Innovation Destination milieu, at our beautiful McMaster Innovation Park where startup entrepreneurs drop by on a daily basis. Not all or even a major number wander over to say “hi” and ask for some advice/counsel…but the ocasional one does in an off-hand sort of way….as when I ask “what’s new” I usually then get a list of current issues, problems and crossroads that they’re facing…
Crowdfunding in #HamOnt
Innovation Park Canada
ProfitHR & MMI interviews
Leather Cleaning Products
We're Mentoring and Speaking at the Canada 3.0 Conference!
Our Mobile POS System!
Build Leads with SEO!
Great SEO Whitepapers
Our Google LOCAL SEO Whitepaper!
DIYSEO: SEO Software for Small Businesses!
Follow Us Online!
Our LinkedIN Company Profile!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Great Google+ Infographic from Chris Brogan!
- Innovation Factory’s First Innovation Night at McMaster!
- NEWS: Powered by Search Merger Creates New Digital Marketing Agency
- FundHamOnt: We Have a Great First Campaign!
- Google Scraper Report Form: Algo or Manual We Wonder?
- Seth Knows Best!
- Launched: FundHamOnt.com is Live!
- Lead Scammers: Don’t get Caught, eh!
- Tools: What Every SEO Practitioner Needs!
- Manual vs Algo Penalties: What’s the Worst?
Our Own Google.ca Stats!
2012 DiFIZEN of the Year!
The inuagural Mark Chamberlain DiFizen of the Year award was presented to Jim Rudnick at The Big DiF on March 29, 2012.
2012 Outstanding Business Awards!
The Hamilton Spectator reports
on same here...
Click here to see our
Speaking Engagements page...