Okay, you know your stuff. You’re either a leading edge (or not so much) web developer or you’re an SMB who keeps his/her ear to the tech ground listening (or not so much either) for the latest in how to build a site that converts leads into buyers. You’re aware of the best practices of all of that – and yet your site just isn’t performing as good as it could be. Sound familiar?
Invest in Hamilton!
Crowdfunding in #HamOnt
Innovation Park Canada
Cheap Android tablets
2014 LOCAL Search!
2014 Local Search Ranking Factors Survey!
Build Leads with SEO!
Great SEO Whitepapers
Our Google LOCAL SEO Whitepaper!
DIYSEO: SEO Software for Small Businesses!
Follow Us Online!
Our LinkedIN Company Profile!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Diving Deep Into the 2014 Local Search Ranking Factors Report
- Announcing the 2014 Local Search Ranking Factors Results!
- Our New eBook: Here’s How I Did It!
- FabFriday is Infographics Day!
- REPOST on UIX: Keep it Simple to Maximize Conversions
- UIX Testing: How to Find your Site’s Mistakes!
- Network Building: A Game Plan
- Information Publishing: Are Books Worth more than eBooks?
- FabFriday is Infographics Fun!
- How NOT to use LinkedIn for Business!
Our Own Google.ca Stats!
2012 DiFIZEN of the Year!
The inuagural Mark Chamberlain DiFizen of the Year award was presented to Jim Rudnick at The Big DiF on March 29, 2012.
2012 Outstanding Business Awards!
The Hamilton Spectator reports
on same here...
Click here to see our
Speaking Engagements page...