Okay, you know your stuff. You’re either a leading edge (or not so much) web developer or you’re an SMB who keeps his/her ear to the tech ground listening (or not so much either) for the latest in how to build a site that converts leads into buyers. You’re aware of the best practices of all of that – and yet your site just isn’t performing as good as it could be. Sound familiar?
Invest in Hamilton!
Crowdfunding in #HamOnt
Innovation Park Canada
Toronto Apartments Furnished
World's cheapest Android tablet
We're Mentoring and Speaking at the Canada 3.0 Conference!
Our Mobile POS System!
Build Leads with SEO!
Great SEO Whitepapers
Our Google LOCAL SEO Whitepaper!
DIYSEO: SEO Software for Small Businesses!
Follow Us Online!
Our LinkedIN Company Profile!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- DeadDuck: Google Authorship is Dead!
- Google Pigeon UpDate: What you Gotta Know!
- LOCAL SEO: A Checklist for On-Page Factors!
- Local SEO Ranking Factors:On the Case!
- Do You Use Long-Tail Keywords? You Should!
- HTTPS is Now a Ranking Signal!
- Negative SEO: A Funny Guide….maybe?
- Search Engines: There’s LOTS more than only Google!
- Revisting the HillTop Algo: AuthorRank Lives!
- FabFriday: How Search Works from Google!
Our Own Google.ca Stats!
2012 DiFIZEN of the Year!
The inuagural Mark Chamberlain DiFizen of the Year award was presented to Jim Rudnick at The Big DiF on March 29, 2012.
2012 Outstanding Business Awards!
The Hamilton Spectator reports
on same here...
Click here to see our
Speaking Engagements page...