Yup, once again the researchers over at comScore have released their latest digital report on the state of us Canadians from a plugged in point of view with their 2010 Digital Year in Review! And guess what? Yup, once again we’re right up at the top of the list of “most plugged in countries” on a global scoresheet! And the part that’s surprising is that we’re TWICE the margin of online time – 43.5 hours a week than the whole global average of only 23.1 hours wordwide! How’s that for being plugged in, eh!
Crowdfunding in #HamOnt
Innovation Park Canada
ProfitHR & MMI interviews
We're Mentoring and Speaking at the Canada 3.0 Conference!
Our Mobile POS System!
Build Leads with SEO!
Great SEO Whitepapers
Our Google LOCAL SEO Whitepaper!
DIYSEO: SEO Software for Small Businesses!
Follow Us Online!
Our LinkedIN Company Profile!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- StartUp SEO: A List to Think On…
- Fab Friday Infographics on Promoting your Just Published Blog Post!
- Use Google to Gain Link Niche Success!
- FabFriday Infographics: What Works for SEO!
- Google’s New Web Search Results Display Differences!
- Social Media and The Good Wife TV Furor!
- FabFriday: It’s Infographics Time!
- DIY SEO: How Much Should an SEO Program Cost?
- 43North: City Building for Millions!
- Great Google+ Infographic from Chris Brogan!
Our Own Google.ca Stats!
2012 DiFIZEN of the Year!
The inuagural Mark Chamberlain DiFizen of the Year award was presented to Jim Rudnick at The Big DiF on March 29, 2012.
2012 Outstanding Business Awards!
The Hamilton Spectator reports
on same here...
Click here to see our
Speaking Engagements page...