Yup, once again the researchers over at comScore have released their latest digital report on the state of us Canadians from a plugged in point of view with their 2010 Digital Year in Review! And guess what? Yup, once again we’re right up at the top of the list of “most plugged in countries” on a global scoresheet! And the part that’s surprising is that we’re TWICE the margin of online time – 43.5 hours a week than the whole global average of only 23.1 hours wordwide! How’s that for being plugged in, eh!
Burlington auto repairs
Innovation Park Canada
2015 LOCAL Search!
2015 Local Search Ranking Factors Survey!
Build Leads with SEO!
Great SEO Whitepapers
Our Google LOCAL SEO Whitepaper!
DIYSEO: SEO Software for Small Businesses!
Follow Us Online!
Our LinkedIN Company Profile!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- The RIM Confederacy: Pirates Video
- The Return of Google Authorship…maybe?
- Weekly SEO Foundation Tasks
- Mobile App Development — it’s a Process!
- Deep Dive into the Local Search @ Local U!
- Announcing the 2015 LOCAL Search Ranking Factor Results
- Fabulous Infographic Fridays!
- Local University: SEO Knowledge in One Day!
- Your Weekly SEO Foundation Tasks!
- BOOK TWO: SLEEPER SHIP is Launched!
Online Marketing Success!
Our Online Marketing Success Book over at Amazon can be purchased either as an eBook for your Kindle or computer or as a printed book too....
Our Own Google.ca Stats!
2012 DiFIZEN of the Year!
The inuagural Mark Chamberlain DiFizen of the Year award was presented to Jim Rudnick at The Big DiF on March 29, 2012.
2012 Outstanding Business Awards!
The Hamilton Spectator reports
on same here...
Click here to see our
Speaking Engagements page...