Yup, once again the researchers over at comScore have released their latest digital report on the state of us Canadians from a plugged in point of view with their 2010 Digital Year in Review! And guess what? Yup, once again we’re right up at the top of the list of “most plugged in countries” on a global scoresheet! And the part that’s surprising is that we’re TWICE the margin of online time – 43.5 hours a week than the whole global average of only 23.1 hours wordwide! How’s that for being plugged in, eh!
Funeral Homes & Services
Innovation Park Canada
ProfitHR & MMI interviews
Leather Cleaning Products
Bad Customer Service!
We're Mentoring and Speaking at the Canada 3.0 Conference!
Our Mobile POS System!
Build Leads with SEO!
Great SEO Whitepapers
Our Google LOCAL SEO Whitepaper!
DIYSEO: SEO Software for Small Businesses!
Follow Us Online!
Our LinkedIN Company Profile!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Fabulous Friday: It’s Infographics Once Again!
- Waterdown WildWing Still Sucks!
- SB Partners:Next Gen CEO Forums
- Lead Generation Revisited: A Checklist for Success!
- VistaShift & the Power of Perspectives
- Innovation Night: Another IF #HamOnt Success!
- Blogging for Success: It Works, eh!
- Sophos: A New Whitepaper on Web Malware Attacks!
- Thoughts on 500 Million Lines of Code…
- The #HamOnt Big Idea Labs Workshops!
Our Own Google.ca Stats!
2012 DiFIZEN of the Year!
The inuagural Mark Chamberlain DiFizen of the Year award was presented to Jim Rudnick at The Big DiF on March 29, 2012.
2012 Outstanding Business Awards!
The Hamilton Spectator reports
on same here...
Click here to see our
Speaking Engagements page...