For example, a successful call to action can motivate a customer to click on a link at the end of a blog post, reply to an e-mail, or “like” your post on Facebook. After your readers have finished reading your content, a call to action provides web visitors with the next step, leading them one step closer to converting from a visitor to a customer. Whether it’s completing a sale or downloading an article, a strong call to action is an important part of any marketing strategy – perhaps it’s said the MOST important part of any strategy!
Invest in Hamilton!
Crowdfunding in #HamOnt
Innovation Park Canada
Cheap Android tablets
2014 LOCAL Search!
2014 Local Search Ranking Factors Survey!
Build Leads with SEO!
Great SEO Whitepapers
Our Google LOCAL SEO Whitepaper!
DIYSEO: SEO Software for Small Businesses!
Follow Us Online!
Our LinkedIN Company Profile!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- SEO Podcasts: A New Way to Learn SEO!
- FabFriday Is Infographics Day, eh!
- Need Infographic Development Sources?
- FabFriday: On Something Else…
- Post-Launch SEO Thinking Can Be Too Late!
- It’s FabFriday Infographics Day!
- SEO in 2015: Opportunity Knocks!
- Blog Posting Closed: Till 2015, eh!
- What Might be Affecting your LOCAL Search Rankings?
- Do You Have Unrealistic SEO Campaign Expectations?
Our Own Google.ca Stats!
2012 DiFIZEN of the Year!
The inuagural Mark Chamberlain DiFizen of the Year award was presented to Jim Rudnick at The Big DiF on March 29, 2012.
2012 Outstanding Business Awards!
The Hamilton Spectator reports
on same here...
Click here to see our
Speaking Engagements page...