For example, a successful call to action can motivate a customer to click on a link at the end of a blog post, reply to an e-mail, or “like” your post on Facebook. After your readers have finished reading your content, a call to action provides web visitors with the next step, leading them one step closer to converting from a visitor to a customer. Whether it’s completing a sale or downloading an article, a strong call to action is an important part of any marketing strategy – perhaps it’s said the MOST important part of any strategy!
Burlington auto repairs
Innovation Park Canada
2015 LOCAL Search!
2015 Local Search Ranking Factors Survey!
Build Leads with SEO!
Great SEO Whitepapers
Our Google LOCAL SEO Whitepaper!
DIYSEO: SEO Software for Small Businesses!
Follow Us Online!
Our LinkedIN Company Profile!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- The RIM Confederacy: Pirates Video
- The Return of Google Authorship…maybe?
- Weekly SEO Foundation Tasks
- Mobile App Development — it’s a Process!
- Deep Dive into the Local Search @ Local U!
- Announcing the 2015 LOCAL Search Ranking Factor Results
- Fabulous Infographic Fridays!
- Local University: SEO Knowledge in One Day!
- Your Weekly SEO Foundation Tasks!
- BOOK TWO: SLEEPER SHIP is Launched!
Online Marketing Success!
Our Online Marketing Success Book over at Amazon can be purchased either as an eBook for your Kindle or computer or as a printed book too....
Our Own Google.ca Stats!
2012 DiFIZEN of the Year!
The inuagural Mark Chamberlain DiFizen of the Year award was presented to Jim Rudnick at The Big DiF on March 29, 2012.
2012 Outstanding Business Awards!
The Hamilton Spectator reports
on same here...
Click here to see our
Speaking Engagements page...