I personally have not owned a Mac in years, not since I think I had a Mac CI, and bought a 1 MB HD for $999 (sigh, those were VERY expensive days eh) and so for me the launch of the new Apple Store is not news at all. Been there, done that and to be totally honest if your client base is ALL in the PC world, you’d be foolish we felt back in the early 90’s to fight that kind of momentum. So we sold our Macs and bought PCs…and tho I do still like the look & feel of a Mac, I live, breathe and die by the PC (personal disclaimer off).
Crowdfunding in #HamOnt
Innovation Park Canada
2014 LOCAL Search!
2014 Local Search Ranking Factors Survey!
Build Leads with SEO!
Great SEO Whitepapers
Our Google LOCAL SEO Whitepaper!
DIYSEO: SEO Software for Small Businesses!
Follow Us Online!
Our LinkedIN Company Profile!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- FabFriday is Infographics Day!
- How to Know Who’s On the Field?
- Google + Twitter = New SEO Opportunities, eh!
- SEO Program Renewal? Is It Worth It?
- A Realistic SEO TimeLine Understanding is Best!
- Call to Action Collaterals…
- How Google Ranks Your Site Quality Revealed!
- Do You Need an SEO Checklist? Thought So!
- Devaluing Creators = Endangering Creativity!
- Online Marketing Success: Reviews are Coming In!
Online Marketing Success!
Our Online Marketing Success Book over at Amazon can be purchased either as an eBook for your Kindle or computer or as a printed book too....
Our Own Google.ca Stats!
2012 DiFIZEN of the Year!
The inuagural Mark Chamberlain DiFizen of the Year award was presented to Jim Rudnick at The Big DiF on March 29, 2012.
2012 Outstanding Business Awards!
The Hamilton Spectator reports
on same here...
Click here to see our
Speaking Engagements page...