I personally have not owned a Mac in years, not since I think I had a Mac CI, and bought a 1 MB HD for $999 (sigh, those were VERY expensive days eh) and so for me the launch of the new Apple Store is not news at all. Been there, done that and to be totally honest if your client base is ALL in the PC world, you’d be foolish we felt back in the early 90′s to fight that kind of momentum. So we sold our Macs and bought PCs…and tho I do still like the look & feel of a Mac, I live, breathe and die by the PC (personal disclaimer off).
Crowdfunding in #HamOnt
Innovation Park Canada
ProfitHR & MMI interviews
Leather Cleaning Products
We're Mentoring and Speaking at the Canada 3.0 Conference!
Our Mobile POS System!
Build Leads with SEO!
Great SEO Whitepapers
Our Google LOCAL SEO Whitepaper!
DIYSEO: SEO Software for Small Businesses!
Follow Us Online!
Our LinkedIN Company Profile!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Innovation Factory’s First Innovation Night at McMaster!
- NEWS: Powered by Search Merger Creates New Digital Marketing Agency
- FundHamOnt: We Have a Great First Campaign!
- Google Scraper Report Form: Algo or Manual We Wonder?
- Seth Knows Best!
- Launched: FundHamOnt.com is Live!
- Lead Scammers: Don’t get Caught, eh!
- Tools: What Every SEO Practitioner Needs!
- Manual vs Algo Penalties: What’s the Worst?
- Canada Day 2014 Launches our New Canuck Anti-Spam Law!
Our Own Google.ca Stats!
2012 DiFIZEN of the Year!
The inuagural Mark Chamberlain DiFizen of the Year award was presented to Jim Rudnick at The Big DiF on March 29, 2012.
2012 Outstanding Business Awards!
The Hamilton Spectator reports
on same here...
Click here to see our
Speaking Engagements page...