I personally have not owned a Mac in years, not since I think I had a Mac CI, and bought a 1 MB HD for $999 (sigh, those were VERY expensive days eh) and so for me the launch of the new Apple Store is not news at all. Been there, done that and to be totally honest if your client base is ALL in the PC world, you’d be foolish we felt back in the early 90’s to fight that kind of momentum. So we sold our Macs and bought PCs…and tho I do still like the look & feel of a Mac, I live, breathe and die by the PC (personal disclaimer off).
Invest in Hamilton!
Crowdfunding in #HamOnt
Innovation Park Canada
Cheap Android tablets
2014 LOCAL Search!
2014 Local Search Ranking Factors Survey!
Build Leads with SEO!
Great SEO Whitepapers
Our Google LOCAL SEO Whitepaper!
DIYSEO: SEO Software for Small Businesses!
Follow Us Online!
Our LinkedIN Company Profile!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- FabFriday Is Infographics Day, eh!
- Need Infographic Development Sources?
- FabFriday: On Something Else…
- Post-Launch SEO Thinking Can Be Too Late!
- It’s FabFriday Infographics Day!
- SEO in 2015: Opportunity Knocks!
- Blog Posting Closed: Till 2015, eh!
- What Might be Affecting your LOCAL Search Rankings?
- Do You Have Unrealistic SEO Campaign Expectations?
- End of the Year SEO Notes: Go Get ‘Em!
Our Own Google.ca Stats!
2012 DiFIZEN of the Year!
The inuagural Mark Chamberlain DiFizen of the Year award was presented to Jim Rudnick at The Big DiF on March 29, 2012.
2012 Outstanding Business Awards!
The Hamilton Spectator reports
on same here...
Click here to see our
Speaking Engagements page...