I personally have not owned a Mac in years, not since I think I had a Mac CI, and bought a 1 MB HD for $999 (sigh, those were VERY expensive days eh) and so for me the launch of the new Apple Store is not news at all. Been there, done that and to be totally honest if your client base is ALL in the PC world, you’d be foolish we felt back in the early 90′s to fight that kind of momentum. So we sold our Macs and bought PCs…and tho I do still like the look & feel of a Mac, I live, breathe and die by the PC (personal disclaimer off).
Crowdfunding in #HamOnt
Innovation Park Canada
Toronto Furnished Apartments
World's cheapest Android tablet
We're Mentoring and Speaking at the Canada 3.0 Conference!
Our Mobile POS System!
Build Leads with SEO!
Great SEO Whitepapers
Our Google LOCAL SEO Whitepaper!
DIYSEO: SEO Software for Small Businesses!
Follow Us Online!
Our LinkedIN Company Profile!
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
- Negative SEO: A Funny Guide….maybe?
- Search Engines: There’s LOTS more than only Google!
- Revisting the HillTop Algo: AuthorRank Lives!
- FabFriday: How Search Works from Google!
- Shhhh!!! Google Quality Rater Guidelines 2014 is Leaked!
- I Own The World’s Cheapest Android tablet!
- #JerkTech: Is ReservationHop a Disruptor or Not?
- FabFriday means Infographics For Sure!
- Let’s Make the CASL Act an Annual Event!
- #HamOnt Wins: Innovation Night Summer Showdown!
Our KKT INTERACTIVE Knowledgebase!
your own copy of our
Online Marketing Program eBook in .pdf format...
Our Own Google.ca Stats!
2012 DiFIZEN of the Year!
The inuagural Mark Chamberlain DiFizen of the Year award was presented to Jim Rudnick at The Big DiF on March 29, 2012.
2012 Outstanding Business Awards!
The Hamilton Spectator reports
on same here...
Click here to see our
Speaking Engagements page...