I personally have not owned a Mac in years, not since I think I had a Mac CI, and bought a 1 MB HD for $999 (sigh, those were VERY expensive days eh) and so for me the launch of the new Apple Store is not news at all. Been there, done that and to be totally honest if your client base is ALL in the PC world, you’d be foolish we felt back in the early 90′s to fight that kind of momentum. So we sold our Macs and bought PCs…and tho I do still like the look & feel of a Mac, I live, breathe and die by the PC (personal disclaimer off).
Bad Credit Car Loans
Truck Driving Jobs
We're Mentoring and Speaking at the Canada 3.0 Conference!
Our Mobile POS System!
Build Leads with SEO!
Great SEO Whitepapers
Our Google LOCAL SEO Whitepaper!
DIYSEO: SEO Software for Small Businesses!
Follow Us Online!
Our LinkedIN Company Profile!
- BubBye Zagat Restaurant Reviews:Hello Stars!
- SEO: Your On Page Optimization Checklist!
- On Responsive Design: A Idea has Legs
- Google Analytics Reports: New from Visual.ly!
- #HamOnt Chamber has a new CEO!
- StartUpWeekendHamilton:3 – Another Great #HamOnt Success!
- Friday SEO Share: Usability is STILL Best Practices!
- #HamOnt: Women Entrepreneurship Quick Pitch Competition
- DIY Search:Using Google Effectively Requires Skill, eh!
- Friday SEO Sharing: Use Color to Attract Leads!
Our Own Google.ca Stats!
2012 DiFIZEN of the Year!
The inuagural Mark Chamberlain DiFizen of the Year award was presented to Jim Rudnick at The Big DiF on March 29, 2012.
2012 Outstanding Business Awards!
The Hamilton Spectator reports
on same here...
Begin Your Own DIY SEO Campaign!
Click here to see our
Speaking Engagements page...